Movie

Texas Panther Man

So is anyone else going to go see Rango this weekend? I dont think Im going tonight but Im def going this weekend. I read the reviews in our local paper, and they gave it 3 1/2 stars! Pretty good for a cartoon..... I like Johnny Depp I hope its as funny as the trailers Ive seen.

I want to go see it too. But do you remember that movie "Outbreak"? Yeah that movie ruined my theater fun. LOL. So I will just have to wait till it comes out to buy.

my boyfriend and i are going this weekend also IM SO EXCITED
when i told him i wanted to see it he thaught i as joking...i wasnt :D

im still trying to figure out what type of chammy Rango is in the first place, he looks too dried up and skinny to me. maybe an iguana???

im still trying to figure out what type of chammy Rango is in the first place, he looks too dried up and skinny to me. maybe an iguana???

dont think hes a iguana in the previews you see him shoot his toung to get a bug.
im going on Teus, with my GF ( cheap night ) LOL cant wait,

My chameleon wants to go but I dont know if I can bring him. I may sneak him in from the back and plug in his uvb light! :D

ok maybe i'm being paranoid... but is anyone else worried that this is going to lead to a boom in the want of reptiles, chameleons in particular?

All that I can think of is the 101 Dalmatians craze, where EVERYONE wanted a dalmatian.

I am even more worried learning that petsmart has a deal going: bring in a rango ticket stub, get ten bucks off the purchase of any reptile.

Is it just me??

Im going next week with my 10yo son.My 17yo will be dragged along as well
( he will enjoy it even if he acts like he wont).
If I dont have time during the week we will go for the Sunday Matinee.

Of Course this will make people want a cham. its inevitable.And they will all be named Rango...Petstores will have a field day with this one.

Back
Top Bottom