Mouth open, but not constant?

My husband works for Verizon so whenever anyone’s phone doesn’t work we tell him to “fix it” he always reasons I don’t make the phones I just sell them lol

My climist looks hard to set up so I’m not excited to set it up
You can do this! You're an independent woman!

Hmm I'll have to double check that. I think that's the reason I hadn't looked at it / set it up. I hadn't differentiated between "dimming" and on/off, so I was a little confused by how to use it with their lighting requirements. That makes way more sense now. Do I only plug my basking light in to it? So much of my heat comes from my quad fixture
Only basking light. :)

Ok so I just got home and checked his temps. His basking spot is sitting at 85F, but he is still doing the lip licking thing. It's possible he did that cuz I had my big face up in his business, but I guess I'll just keep an eye on him? I dont think the thermostat I have is the correct one. It doesnt say anything about dimming, and it refers to itself as a "heat pad thermostat"? I'll attach a picture

Attachments

• 20190525_155450.jpg
    20190525_155450.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 131
Ok so I just got home and checked his temps. His basking spot is sitting at 85F, but he is still doing the lip licking thing. It's possible he did that cuz I had my big face up in his business, but I guess I'll just keep an eye on him? I dont think the thermostat I have is the correct one. It doesnt say anything about dimming, and it refers to itself as a "heat pad thermostat"? I'll attach a picture

Do you have say lipgloss on and have your face up in babies business ?

Nope that is an on/off thermostat. They are used with the heat pads. They do not typically recommend them for use with incandescent lighting.

....but does he have his own room and over 20 species of plump and marbeled, imported cockroach species to choose from?

Or as Jim gaffigan says "do you have anything that has owned a boat?" (Please tell me someone here has watched his stand up before lol)
I gotta say you are just as bad as me with the spoiling. lol. No name has got it made!

Back
Top Bottom