Moth balls

I have a plant that recently had moth balls in it and I was wondering if it was safe to put it with my chameleon
Mothballs are an insecticide. Is that what you want in the enclosure?
Personally, I would not, especially if you can sill smell any remnant of the mothballs.
I'd just bite the bullet and replace the soil with fresh.

If they are the White Moth Balls that you put in Cupboard with your clothes to kill Fishmoths please throw those Plants away. It is highly toxic and I have been told not to use them, I don't think you can buy them anymore!

@Klyde O'Scope you mean mothballs used to get rid of moths vs moth balls used to tell boy moths from girl moths? :LOL:
BINGO! With my eyes, I wouldn't want to be the one trying to find them on a moth.

If they are the White Moth Balls that you put in Cupboard with your clothes to kill Fishmoths please throw those Plants away. It is highly toxic and I have been told not to use them, I don't think you can buy them anymore!
If you mean mothballs, they're available in many places—Amazon, Big Lots, Tractor Supply, Home Despot, Lowes, Walmart, Ebay, Etsy, Dollar Tree, CVS... just to name a few.

If you mean moth balls... I'm not sure they'll kill anything.

Back
Top Bottom