Most Amazing Hornworm Price EVER

nick barta

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
So I went to PetSmart to get a dog toy for my dog Max, and found this incredible value on a single hornworm:

ONE Hornworm in a nifty colored cardboard box for only $3.19!!!!

I bought 200, and am going to offer them for only $5.99 each, line up for orders!!

CHEERS!

Nick

If we even had horn worms and they were that price I would start a 'horn worm-factory' and get filthy rich...

Nick,
I'm trying to pre-order some but am having difficulty. Are you accepting PayPal? Also, I will need to hold them at the post office for pick up. Do you have limits per household?
Thanks for the info,
Michael

Lol, believe or not I've bought some at that price, it's a convinience thing, sometimes my Cham will eat 3-4 hornworms before they get huge and start getting ready to begin their next stage in their life cycle, so I'll be stuck with 5-6 moths which he will only eat about 1-2 max. It's crazy to pay that money but it is less of a hassle...

How do you make a new post to ask a question because I can't figure out how to do it. I'm new to the website and I have a question about my chameleon.

How do you make a new post to ask a question because I can't figure out how to do it. I'm new to the website and I have a question about my chameleon.
Select 'Forums", then select the area that you would like to create your own thread, [such as 'General'], then click the button that shows "Post New Thread"
General Discussion | Chameleon Forums-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom