Most “colourful” panther?

@Kristen Wilkins a quad gracilior would probably be my next, would also like to get a tjj down the road as well. When I breed my female panther I'll probably have to end up keeping a baby too :/ hah

Stanley has some pretty awesome colors.

9EC287FA-FE38-419C-8F37-70B92C85E4AF.jpeg
1E30CF30-65AA-4560-81C7-EFFA35D0C0EC.jpeg

This april he was a year, I believe he hatched sometime this month, not sure of the day though. He's being a little pain with eating after a short brumation this winter.

Besides a healthy well cared for one?
It totally depends on what your definition of color is. If you like blues Nosy Faly. If you like reds Ambilobe.
If you like yellow Nosy Valiha. If you like red with blue Ambanja. If you like pink Ankaramy. The list goes on
As for variety is a single animal Ambilobe or an ambilobe cross. I'm like Nosy Valiha best.

That was my immediate answer, too: A healthy one!

I thought a healthy one was a given? I just wanted to know what panthers had the most colours!

You need to pick a locale that you like.

What is "the most color" to you? The one with red, green, blue and yellow? The one with fire-engine red and blue bars? The beautiful blue one? The beautiful green one with the fluorescent orange eye? The pink one with the beautiful teal blue scales along the edge of the casque? The question is not answerable other than, "a healthy one" and the caveat of buying from a breeder that knows what they are doing to avoid the typical mucky green colors that many novices produce.

You need to pick a locale that you like.

What is "the most color" to you? The one with red, green, blue and yellow? The one with fire-engine red and blue bars? The beautiful blue one? The beautiful green one with the fluorescent orange eye? The pink one with the beautiful teal blue scales along the edge of the casque? The question is not answerable other than, "a healthy one" and the caveat of buying from a breeder that knows what they are doing to avoid the typical mucky green colors that many novices produce.
I like Ambilobes. I feel like a mix of the red bar/blue bar would be the perfect one!

He's ambilobe, ambanja, nosy be, sambava, tamatave, and maroensentro. Quite the melting pot lol.
LOL that’s quite a mouthful! But still so pretty. I’m starting my search, I have a female super translucent veiled. After having her, i just want more lol and to branch out to different types.

This is the last male panther I owned. Not even sure on locale. He was sold to me very young and almost dead as an ambanja. But that certainly isn't the case. Maybe a big mix of locales.

Attachments

• IMG-20180414-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20180414-WA0006.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 104
Back
Top Bottom