Most “colourful” panther?

Besides a healthy well cared for one?
It totally depends on what your definition of color is. If you like blues Nosy Faly. If you like reds Ambilobe.
If you like yellow Nosy Valiha. If you like red with blue Ambanja. If you like pink Ankaramy. The list goes on
As for variety is a single animal Ambilobe or an ambilobe cross. I'm like Nosy Valiha best.

Attachments

• IMG_5646.jpg
    IMG_5646.jpg
    361.4 KB · Views: 150
I feel ambilobe have the most color early on. They are the ones that tend to blow your average 'friend that stops by the house' away when they see them. That said, give an ambanja 1.5-2years to color up and then they become the most impressive IMO. Their flare ups are just ridiculous. And they get more resting color over time.

Those tend to be the two most popular locales, but there are plenty of others. It's all in the eye of the beholder.

They definitely are all beautiful! I had just wanted one with an “assortment” of colour. I am thinking of getting a red bar Ambilobe.

Besides a healthy well cared for one?
It totally depends on what your definition of color is. If you like blues Nosy Faly. If you like reds Ambilobe.
If you like yellow Nosy Valiha. If you like red with blue Ambanja. If you like pink Ankaramy. The list goes on
As for variety is a single animal Ambilobe or an ambilobe cross. I'm like Nosy Valiha best.
such a beauty Cham! Is it an Ambilobe?

Thank you. I’m definitely having a hard time, as I just started getting in to the Cham hobby and only found out there was more than just veileds out there lol. And no I haven’t !
We have 2 veiled Frances and phoebe. 1 panther nosy be Septiseye and 5 eggs ready to hatch any day .

Chameleon’s are adivctive . They are really special all of them . Their true gems it’s a Honor keeping chameleon.

Back
Top Bottom