MoriFeeders

I had a bad batch last week. @Spyro made it right by sending a replacement batch. However I'm not having much luck with these eggs either. Been a week not a single wormy.

What temps are you keeping them? I have had a bad stretch lately with eggs (not from Spyro) so I was very willing to order live worms.
Prob not a bad batch, the hatch date is an estimate and varies based on temp, humidity, light, etc. just keep checking on them. Mine took around 12 days being kept at 80 degrees
Keeping them at 85 and same humidity as my Panthers. I keep them on top of my T5HO right next to the basking bulb. Measuring with temp gun. But I will definitely give them some more time.

Keeping them at 85 and same humidity as my Panthers. I keep them on top of my T5HO right next to the basking bulb. Measuring with temp gun. But I will definitely give them some more time.
I apologize for the bad batches. We've had a really bad few sets of eggs laid back in March that just weren't hatching well at all. Like... 5 out of 4,000 eggs hatched :(. They're fertilized and we can see the worm developing under microscope, but they don't end up hatching. It is possible that the heat/humidity is playing a role, but other sets are hatching just fine.
If you don't see any acceptable hatch rates this coming week, let me know. We'll keep sending some from different females until you're satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom