More Veiled Pics! Dont Hate Me :)

ShortStack

Better camera = Picture Time!!!

sobe_10.jpg

sobe_11.jpg

sobe_12.jpg

And The Little One!!
lil2.jpg

Haha you know what's funny, I answered regarding to the big one then deleted it. Lol.

She is about a year old, laid her first clutch about 2.5 weeks ago. Her name is Sobe :-D

Oh that is fantastic, cant wait for mine to get bigger...growing fast though, will she still grow? I have a male

I'm thinking she may grow a few more inches... When they say 10-12" max I'm hoping that's mouth to vent...

She is super friendly which is awesome. The little one is friendly too, although the "bigger" of the 2 babys (not pictured) runs and hides when you come in the room.

My dad loves taking care of plants. Has some Really nice ones.. If you want I can take some pictures tomorrow if your interested in seeing them closer?

You got it. Do it when i get some good light.

I was wondering if she was going to get any more coloration? She has a lot of nice colors now... but she is only about 11 months old... anybody have an idea?

What a lovely little lady! I just love veileds. I have three myself. The baby is absolutely adorable!

That is the runt of the group... She very very green.

The other one im going to try to take pictures of tomorrow.. she went through her first shed today... She looks like shes going to have some AWESOME patterns...

Im hoping to get my first panther here very soon... But so far veileds are just amazing..

Back
Top Bottom