More sternfeldi babies

CarlC

Established Member
My last gravid female decided today was the day. She had 9 babies.

20140901_111848_zpshcamvddo.jpg

20140901_111822_zpsbzvloqbd.jpg

Carl

Found two more babies still in the sac. I dropped them about 2' onto the grass and they popped out and started running so 11 total.

Carl

wow- you sure got the baby thing going on :D ( you know how that happens right :p ) congrats on ALL the wonderful babies - those are to cute - don't show me anymore - I will want them ;)

Holy buckets Carl, nothing you keep will ever need to be imported again!!! You are a one man species saver! I need you helping with quads. You would have a couple hundred by now. You must work 24/7 just to feed that bunch. You go man.

Congrats Carl! Asha dropped her second clutch on August 23rd. 7 total, and 3 are healthy. One baby was born with only one eye, and our reptile vet decided to adopt him when I brought him in to be euthanized and is (successfully!) teaching the little one to hand feed. Zuri has ballooned again and looks like she could drop in the next few weeks as well.

Congrats Carl! Asha dropped her second clutch on August 23rd. 7 total, and 3 are healthy. One baby was born with only one eye, and our reptile vet decided to adopt him when I brought him in to be euthanized and is (successfully!) teaching the little one to hand feed. Zuri has ballooned again and looks like she could drop in the next few weeks as well.

More babies for you too! That's great! Can't wait till my girls are old enought to breed. Mal is almost 8 mths now so he'll b ready to go when the ladies are ready

Back
Top Bottom