More Sambava Pictures

ah, so YOU'RE the one with the coolest Sambava! I remember you posting those pics awhile back, something like "Why I Love Sambavas". Didn't you say he only eats superworms? Or was that someone else that wrote that? He is just a sight to behold!!!!!

Thank you!!!! Yes I posted that thread "Why I love Sambavas". However, I am fortunate that none of my chams are superworm addicts. I will say when my Sambava was under a year of age he went on a superworm kick, but I starved him for several days. The fasting broke the addiction and ever since he has been a nice and diverse eater. I feed him every other day and offer him different feeders each time. I love that boy and thanks for the compliments. :)

Thank you!!!! Yes I posted that thread "Why I love Sambavas". However, I am fortunate that none of my chams are superworm addicts. I will say when my Sambava was under a year of age he went on a superworm kick, but I starved him for several days. The fasting broke the addiction and ever since he has been a nice and diverse eater. I feed him every other day and offer him different feeders each time. I love that boy and thanks for the compliments. :)

do you have any offspring from your Big Guy?...i would luv and very much interested in getting one ???:cool:

Dang Ace, would ya just get the Sambava already!!! lol! Just kidding!

Carol, im really trying ....seeing all these sambavas makes me want to get more than one sambava:rolleyes::D:cool:;)...!!!! im trying to get one, and i might even put a hold on my plans for a nosey be:rolleyes:

do you have any offspring from your Big Guy?...i would luv and very much interested in getting one ???:cool:

Offspring is cooking....Just a guess, but they prob. will not be hatching until January. ( At least I hope)

So I weighed the beast this weekend -- 250g!:eek: The little girl I got from Ryan weighed in at 9g -- she's got a lot of growing to do.:D

I have a 3 and a half month old Sambava boy I've named "Bravo". He's terrorized my reptile vet and her staff. Is your male a feisty one too?

I have a 3 and a half month old Sambava boy I've named "Bravo". He's terrorized my reptile vet and her staff. Is your male a feisty one too?

No, he's not feisty. He gives a quick bluff, but never follows through with it. He's really friendly for the most part and does not mind being handled. His girlfriend on the other hand is a real bad a**.

Awesome sambava, I wanted to buy a Torch male to but he passed away before I got into chameleons. But I bought one from Pemex dragons Payaso. He's pretty cool. And I'm about to get a female from chachi.

Back
Top Bottom