More Sambava Pictures

He is very pretty! I have a Sambava also and just love him. He has a "W" bar instead of a u! He is 11 months old and quite colorful when he wants to be!

Darn it Carol....your Sambava temps me too:rolleyes::p...i really need a Sambava..i even like Ryans Sambava Hunter which is now under care of Rob (robmd):cool:

Here is an old picture of Charlie around 6 months old.
GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

He looks just like his older brother "Chachi" on the breeder page of Chameleons Northwest.

I can never get my chameleon to fire up in the mirror! He hardly fires up period. He is soooooo mellow!!!!

thats is just plain AWSOME....im freakin amazed by the yellow body.....

i NEED a SAMBAVA!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHHHHHHHHHH:eek::eek::eek:

yeppers, he is one sweet looking guy, but I like mine better.:p Gotta say the Gesangs really know how to grow them.:D

wow charlie is nice!

carol, what do the fat pads look like on your guy? How long is he S-V?

He might be a big boy.... or overfed :eek: I haven't weighed Steve in a while... I'll weigh him and get back to ya for another ball park idea on weights.

OK, Steve is 254g and is 8 1/4" S-V and his tail is 10" and is maybe three years old. Steve is not an over fed cham at all. He doesn't have the typical huge fat pads on his head.

So Carol I think your guy is on the right track if he is a bit smaller than Steve.

wow charlie is nice!

carol, what do the fat pads look like on your guy? How long is he S-V?

He might be a big boy.... or overfed :eek: I haven't weighed Steve in a while... I'll weigh him and get back to ya for another ball park idea on weights.

I feed him every other day about 5-6 feeders. I don't know if that is overfeeding? You can look at my photo album. The picture in my avatar was taken about 2 weeks ago, you can see what his fat pads look like there. I would say he is like 17 inches total and about 7 1/2 to 8 inch S-V.

I feed him every other day about 5-6 feeders. I don't know if that is overfeeding? You can look at my photo album. The picture in my avatar was taken about 2 weeks ago, you can see what his fat pads look like there. I would say he is like 17 inches total and about 7 1/2 to 8 inch S-V.

Good feeding schedule, he seems healthy by the numbers, don't have time to look at pics ATM. :eek:

So I looked through some post and noticed that you ended up with Chachi. He is a nice looking guy.

Yeps, he is pretty awesome. :D I picked up a female from Ryan to see if I can grow him a g-friend. She's pretty little and has a lot of growing up to do, she's also pretty sassy -- she's got it - she knows it - I love it.:D:D:D So much so that I don't know if I want to shorten her life span with breeding.:)

Great looking Sambava. I have not been on this forum in a while, and I had to click on your thread. I have some seriously colorful sambavas myself and they are all massive in size. My most colorful boy is from Vince at Screameleons and he took over 2 years to totally mature and now his bars turn black and his body fires up bright orange and yellow and he has a baby blue lateral line. It is a very impressive sight to see, and I love to show him off when people come to visit.

Great looking Sambava. I have not been on this forum in a while, and I had to click on your thread. I have some seriously colorful sambavas myself and they are all massive in size. My most colorful boy is from Vince at Screameleons and he took over 2 years to totally mature and now his bars turn black and his body fires up bright orange and yellow and he has a baby blue lateral line. It is a very impressive sight to see, and I love to show him off when people come to visit.

ah, so YOU'RE the one with the coolest Sambava! I remember you posting those pics awhile back, something like "Why I Love Sambavas". Didn't you say he only eats superworms? Or was that someone else that wrote that? He is just a sight to behold!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom