More plants needed?

Chammy007

Established Member
in the setup in the pic below there’s a gap where a centerpiece plant would be. Are there enough plants in this terrarium?thanks

Attachments

• 6B9F6B39-0A46-41FE-BAE7-3B2276A1B231.jpeg
    6B9F6B39-0A46-41FE-BAE7-3B2276A1B231.jpeg
    942.6 KB · Views: 90
another quick question. What’s the best way to mount plants to the sides of the terrarium?just improvise?thanks

The photo you posted is a DragonStrand cage, and all types of DragonStrand cages have DragonLedges

The photo you posted is a DragonStrand cage, and all types of DragonStrand cages have DragonLedges
Sorry. I sometimes suffer from not being able to comprehend what I’m reading and writing. What I’m trying to ask is how do I mount plants to the sides of terrariums? Not just the Dragon Ledge. Enclosures in general.thanks.

Hi if or when you decide to put more branches in to utilise the space best , they can / could be used for you as structure for you to secure more plants to ,to fill out the middle of your enclosure. Any space your cham can't use is a waste of space imo

Hey! I did make aluminum ledges modeled off of dragon strand ledges for my Zen. I do believe dragon strand ledges would work as well!! I considered buying them but I seem to like to make everything challenging for myself :LOL: Let me know if you want any more info.

Oh, this is completely unrelated to your question here but a word of advice, if you are still setting up your Zen - silicone THE HECK out of the bottom quarter of the cage and the floor panel!!!!!

in the setup in the pic below there’s a gap where a centerpiece plant would be. Are there enough plants in this terrarium?thanks
😍😍😍😍 your setup is looking spectacular!! Great work! If it were me, I’d have a field day setting up this bad boy! Look at all that nice space u have to work with. I think I have found my new passion, interior design for chameleon cages 😅

imo you do need a bit more foilage on the right, definitely. Id probably add a medium sized ficus tree or any other center piece plant in the middle (leaving room at the top where there’s a clearing for your Cham to still bask on the highest branch above the canopy) IMO you want the branches to run through the center piece plant so that your Cham can feel extra safe and secure traveling seemlessly throughout his cage. China doll trees are also great center piece plants that are perfect for running branches through, while still allowing your Cham the space to move throughout them ( if that made any sense lol)

but all in all, very nice setup. You already have a spectacular chameleon, why not go all out !? You can never go wrong with more live plants :)

😍😍😍😍 your setup is looking spectacular!! Great work! If it were me, I’d have a field day setting up this bad boy! Look at all that nice space u have to work with. I think I have found my new passion, interior design for chameleon cages 😅

imo you do need a bit more foilage on the right, definitely. Id probably add a medium sized ficus tree or any other center piece plant in the middle (leaving room at the top where there’s a clearing for your Cham to still bask on the highest branch above the canopy) IMO you want the branches to run through the center piece plant so that your Cham can feel extra safe and secure traveling seemlessly throughout his cage. China doll trees are also great center piece plants that are perfect for running branches through, while still allowing your Cham the space to move throughout them ( if that made any sense lol)

but all in all, very nice setup. You already have a spectacular chameleon, why not go all out !? You can never go wrong with more live plants :)
I don't think that is their chameleon or set up, just a picture they're posting to ask about.

Back
Top Bottom