More Oustalets

Gorgeous lil buggers, Erik! I especially like picture #3, its like "You eyeballin' me!" :D

40+ hatchlings, wow! Where do you keep them all?

Well.... I keep them in multiple screen cages, by size, I my own personal "MAN CAVE"!!!
A 14x12 building seprate from the house. Fully Insulated with a.c., heat and Refrigerator!!!All cages and frog tanks(darts) Are connected to a central timer. Had to build it when the escapee crickets pissed off the wife!!!!!!!
Pict #1- Outside the man cave
#2-Two of the 5 baby screen cages
#3-Refer and incubator
#4-Dart frog tanks
#5- The big boy cage.

Attachments

• lz.jpg
    lz.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 82
  • lz3.jpg
    lz3.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 103
  • lz4.jpg
    lz4.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 97
  • lz2.jpg
    lz2.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 152
  • bbc.jpg
    bbc.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 125
How much was that large flight cage? If you dont mind me asking. I have looked at them in the past and they were just a little too expensive for me.

I got that a few years ago... I want to say with shipping it was about $800.
Check out "corners limited", Thats where I got it. You can have the wire size changed, I went to 1/2x1 on mine. I made the base and added a Homedepot drip/misting system on a irrigation timer...

Well.... I keep them in multiple screen cages, by size, I my own personal "MAN CAVE"!!!
A 14x12 building seprate from the house. Fully Insulated with a.c., heat and Refrigerator!!!All cages and frog tanks(darts) Are connected to a central timer. Had to build it when the escapee crickets pissed off the wife!!!!!!!
Pict #1- Outside the man cave
#2-Two of the 5 baby screen cages
#3-Refer and incubator
#4-Dart frog tanks
#5- The big boy cage.

The sun cage is awesome!! In the long run with the creatures out of the house living improves greatly.

Now that's what I call a man cave! However what happens when you outgrow that one? hehe Is that incubator one of the digital one's from LLLReptile? I was looking at those, they seem very compact and nice looking.

Thanks.....That incubator is the same type, It's sold by a few different companys under various brand names. I got that one on Ebay. They do work well, but I had to add a different thermometer/hygrometer that sits on the inside. The digital thermometer on the unit is not that accurate, It varies about 4 or 5 degrees.

Back
Top Bottom