More of Romeo the Sensational Sambava!

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
Sorry everyone, I just couldn't resist! I know I just posted him in his lime green state yesterday! Romeo was in rare form today. Showing a great display of coloration!!

Attachments

• P1030372.jpg
    P1030372.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 214
  • P1030395.jpg
    P1030395.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 192
Carol is should be sorry, you have that beautiful boy and we never get to see him.:rolleyes: He is too beautiful for you to hide, one fine guy.

That is an amazing sambava. who is his sire if you dont mind me asking?

wow that is amazing, I think they're only breeder now is Cortez. I've seen their breeder gallery and noticed that they had or maybe still have several different sambavas every single one very unique. Yours is nothing short of amazing. I dont think I've seen one so yellow orange and green. Do you have any breeding plans for him? I bet he would be a great hit!:D

Yeah, I got the last clutch before she retired Poncho! I don't think I will ever breed him. Well atleast not me raising getting a female and hatching the babies Maybe give him a day out to have some fun if there is a female who is interested!!!:D:D

Yeah, I got the last clutch before she retired Poncho! I don't think I will ever breed him. Well atleast not me raising getting a female and hatching the babies Maybe give him a day out to have some fun if there is a female who is interested!!!:D:D

that should be a sin...you need to find him a Juliet asap haha

Back
Top Bottom