Heres a Vid too Enjoy and Comment :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX_FqIo9Vc8&feature=youtube_gdata

RETF
IMG_9815.jpg

TOKAY:
IMG_9840.jpg

BEARDED PYGMY:
IMG_9858.jpg

ahh she looks a lot like Delilah right now and when she was gravid! She is still showing some colors, but they hang around a while after laying the eggs, from what i have read. I love the Red Eye Tree Frog, Tokay and Pygmy :) I would love to own one of each someday :D

wow the video of her colors after laying is amazing. i didnt know females did that after laying. she has great colors normal also. very cool. nice looking cages as well.

ahh she looks a lot like Delilah right now and when she was gravid! She is still showing some colors, but they hang around a while after laying the eggs, from what i have read. I love the Red Eye Tree Frog, Tokay and Pygmy :) I would love to own one of each someday :D
yes they can hang around for a bit afterwards, kiwi's stayed for a little over a week when she layed her first infertile clutch. thank you for the kind comment :) my red eye and pygmy are awesome, tokays gorgeous but nasty lol. nahh hes actually not too bad, he lets me pet him..on his back.... when he's sleeping...:eek:

wow the video of her colors after laying is amazing. i didnt know females did that after laying. she has great colors normal also. very cool. nice looking cages as well.
thanks for the comment ryno, i love love love her colors when she is gravid, female veileds are simply too under rater when it comes to color and patterning.

yes they can hang around for a bit afterwards, kiwi's stayed for a little over a week when she layed her first infertile clutch. thank you for the kind comment :) my red eye and pygmy are awesome, tokays gorgeous but nasty lol. nahh hes actually not too bad, he lets me pet him..on his back.... when he's sleeping...:eek:

haha nice! Tokays are one of my favorite geckos! My female still shows the colors after about a month of laying the eggs. Today I lost one though but not a big surprise it looked weak from day one. can't wait to find out how many eggs she will lay. how much are you feeding her?

Back
Top Bottom