Monty's tongue shot!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
I was trying to get a photo of the inside of Monty's mouth to see how it's progressing after his surgery and ended up with this amazing tongue shot! Couldn't have got this if I tried, it was pure luck!

Zoomed in a bit

Tiff I still say most people would kill to get that shot. I have never seen a tongue shot that actually shows the tongue shooting out from inside as your's is. But we are talking about Monty. If you need a perfect picture Monty is the one.:)

Awesome shot! What kind of camera is that?
Thanks! Its just my old digital camera! I used the 'smart' mode for this shot.

Tiff I still say most people would kill to get that shot. I have never seen a tongue shot that actually shows the tongue shooting out from inside as your's is. But we are talking about Monty. If you need a perfect picture Monty is the one.:)
Thanks Laurie! I don't think there is one part of Monty that hasn't been photographed, bless him! From his tongue right down to his hemipenes, they are all on public view! :D

But the way Monty loves you, he will let you do pretty much anything you want. He is a perfect chameleon. I have had some friendly chams but nothing like Monty.

Back
Top Bottom