Monty's Feet!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just wanted to share this pic of Monty's feet - when you are such a cute little 'dinky dinosaur', everything about you is tooo cute (including your feet)! :D

SDC15665_zps2ec2dfb2.jpg

someone once asked me " why do you like chameleons so much? " - my answer to them was " it's their pinchie little toes- THEY ARE SO CUTE !! " I like all parts, turrets are my 2nd fav part - :p those are some darn cute toes !!!

Those are some cute feet! I am not sure there is anything on them that isn't cute in its on way :D

Oh and great pictures! Loving the close up

Monty's feet are cool. I don't think I have ever seen a close up Cham feet. You even cleaned his nails. Monty is absolutely perfect. The forum star!!!

i love Montys little feets :) i have been friends with Miss Lily for a loong time, yes Tiff? :) it is a lot for Monty that I am friends i think as well as for Tiff LOL i love Monty :) i think everybody lovs Monty :)

Feet

I love looking at my veileds. :) when I'm done playing with them I bring out the panthers for some fun. :) the differences between them is so cool!

Thank yu everyone - Monty is my sweet little man who is a very imprtant part of my day. I love him probably far too much, but is is amazing!

That is a fantastic shot!!!! What Lens were you using? Great job :D

Thanks! I just use a plain old digital camera that is a few years old now. I don't have fancy lenses or anything, but I do love the macro and 'smart mode' setting.

Back
Top Bottom