Monster crickets

sharlaxle

Ok so I got several recommendations about using cricket crack from the members on this forum. Now considering I have never been able to keep a cricket alive more then a day and a half after getting them from the store I had hoped at best to extend that long enough to actually feed all the little buggers to the pets.
Umm you all need to add a warning to this stuff:
WARNING: Monster Crickets will ensue!
Good grief my 3 week old crickets are huge! LOL I swear that yesterday I overheard one sayin;
" Hey bob,"
" Yeah Dave?"
"You know she just dusted the food with CC."
"Aaannddd Dave?"
" Does that means shes wearing it to?"
" Hmmm whadda ya think people taste like Dave?"

Ummm gulp! :eek:

Thanks for the tips guys they really paid off!
sharlaxle, and the monster crickets.

Ok so I got several recommendations about using cricket crack from the members on this forum. Now considering I have never been able to keep a cricket alive more then a day and a half after getting them from the store I had hoped at best to extend that long enough to actually feed all the little buggers to the pets.
Umm you all need to add a warning to this stuff:
WARNING: Monster Crickets will ensue!
Good grief my 3 week old crickets are huge! LOL I swear that yesterday I overheard one sayin;
" Hey bob,"
" Yeah Dave?"
"You know she just dusted the food with CC."
"Aaannddd Dave?"
" Does that means shes wearing it to?"
" Hmmm whadda ya think people taste like Dave?"

Ummm gulp! :eek:

Thanks for the tips guys they really paid off!
sharlaxle, and the monster crickets.

lol what the..

I agree though Cricket Crack is good stuff , just got a pound of it last week

hey..now that i breed them (the monsters) i swear ive heard them talking about escape and takeover plans!!:D lol

seriously tho..they do have alien eyes, and am sure they have a higher intelligents..ohh and they bite too..lol

I fed my baby chams crickets that ate cricket crack,

all I can say is my brothers 4 month old panther is 13 inches long, no joke.

I won a pound of it a couple months ago from Tiki Tiki and I just opened it up tonight cause I ran out of my normal gutload and I'm interested in seeing what it does! It sure does have a lot of Spirulina in it which is good!! Nice and green......

I have been using it for several years and it is great! I was never happy with the orange cubes, especially since I buy my crickets by the 1000 (a box) and the orange cubes would cost way too much. I use the crack plus water crystals that I get at Lowe's hardware stores and my crickets are happy, my chams are happy and I'm happy. What could be better.

yes, you can throw some stuff in for hydration (oranges, apples, potatoes). And maybe some leafy greens. But I use this as my main gutload.

I got my cricket crack from SSimsswiSS on here along with some really good tips. As for the water crystals I get them at petco. My lowes doesn't carry them.
But I gotta say i do use CC as my main gutload, and I got some monsters, and a cham who is the mighty cage hunter. lol

When I ordered my pound from tiki they sent me a free pack of water crystals, at first I had no idea what they were lol

After reading this i'm going to order cricket crack. Can it be used as a main gutload?

you should really be getting most of your nutrients and whatnot from a wet gutload, but the dry gutload offers things that you cant get from a wet gutload...you should have a good balance of both...i make my own dry gutload and my crickets go crazy for it, but like i said the wet gutload is very important as well...you might love peanut butter sandwiches, but it always tastes better washed down with a glass of milk, if you catch my drift

Back
Top Bottom