Mixed breed

I did breed a Ambilobe with a Nosy Be a couple of years ago. The babies were very popular and sold very quickly. As a matter of fact, I have had so many people who begged me to do it again. I kept one of the boys, Narnia, he is magnificent and has a incredible character and is sooooo healthy. I am busy raising Narnia a unrelated female. She is also a Ambilobe/Nosy Be I plan on breeding her towards the middle of summer and will be selling eggs and later babies. The only thing I beg of everyone who gets a cross from me is to please stay honest and never sell or breed it as anything else but a cross! Here is Narnia:
20180101_160818.jpg

I did breed a Ambilobe with a Nosy Be a couple of years ago. The babies were very popular and sold very quickly. As a matter of fact, I have had so many people who begged me to do it again. I kept one of the boys, Narnia, he is magnificent and has a incredible character and is sooooo healthy. I am busy raising Narnia a unrelated female. She is also a Ambilobe/Nosy Be I plan on breeding her towards the middle of summer and will be selling eggs and later babies. The only thing I beg of everyone who gets a cross from me is to please stay honest and never sell or breed it as anything else but a cross! Here is Narnia:
View attachment 198099

Wow he is gorgeous! Magnificent red and blue! I had bred my purebred female Ambanaja with my male Ambilobe/Nosy be and the babies have just started to hatch and I wasn't sure if anyone had heard of that kind of mix or if they might know what kind of pricing to possibly list them at?

Back when I bread my mix I sold them for $225 to $275 each per male. Can we see pictures of the Ambilobe/Nosy Be cross please?

Sure, their only about a month to two months old at the moment but a few are starting get some blue on the cheeks. Here are a few pictures of a male and female from the clutch.

Attachments

• IMG_2077.JPG
    IMG_2077.JPG
    292.2 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_2114.JPG
    IMG_2114.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_2117.JPG
    IMG_2117.JPG
    361.5 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2124.JPG
    IMG_2124.JPG