Mistking?

Chamifornia

Established Member
I am waiting for my new setup to come and because of work and not being able to be home to mist I will be ordering a mistking because of all the good things I have read about them. My question is can I just get the starter kit thats for $99 since its just for 1 cham?

Yep, for one and any others you might or might not get in the future. The starter kit works for up to 15 nozzles (or cages, if it's one nozzle per cage) so it will be perfect for you.

You'll love it! It's a life changer having the watering become automatic.

I just use one for each cage. It will wet the hole cage down. Even for my 2x2x4 male cages. One nozzel works just fine.

Nope. Its a nice cool rain for them. Just like outside. But my reptile room is around 70-78 degrees. They dont seem to mind it at all.

Cool I can't wait. It just sounds so easy and worth it IMO. I used to hate spraying my veileds cage down all the time

Has anyone ordered any of the little extra supplies, clips or tube cutter, etc. Or do you think just the starter kit has everything?

We bought the starter kit and have it hooked up to two nozzles right now. It's fantastic and makes everything so much easier. It's definitely worth the money and your chams will thank you for it!

We don't use a heater but we fill up the reservoir with boiling water so it stays fairly warm.

Thanks for that info. I didn't even think that could be a problem. No more boiling water!

I used to head the water and it started to expand the hose came home to a mess. The pressure is too much for the tubes when they are warm. I learned overtime that the chameleons do not care if the water is worm or not.

I use refrigrator ice maker tubing from the hardware store. its cheap and local. as far as the rest of the stuff goes you can order it direct from mist king.joshs frogs has misting heads too and there shipping is a bit cheaper.

Since you are in California have you looked at Aqua Zamp? I have 3 of their systems and they work great. All of the parts are frm the USA and the pumps are made in Irvine. If in the very rare event something goes wrong you can get a repair same day.

I love the AquaZamp system.

Back
Top Bottom