Mistking with solenoid

I was joking/being sarcastic with the comment "as long as you have one male and one female". BTW...many people can't tell a male from a female cricket...so in a way it would be dumb if I didn't ask. I definitely wasn't coming at you....it's not the way I work.

Attachments

• 915B45BB-D10F-440D-9A8D-5848E00D4D10.jpeg
    915B45BB-D10F-440D-9A8D-5848E00D4D10.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 102
@Kaizen I never knew plants required chlorine. What purpose does it serve for them?
No idea! I just know there are 13 main nutrients a plant requires: the six macro nutrients (ie nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium and sulfur) and the seven micro nutrients (ie copper, boron, zinc, molybdenum, manganese, chlorine and iron). I’ve seen a million and a half of fertilizer brands that boast all the macros and 6 of the micros, but never a single one that has chlorine. My guess is that it’s because there’s enough in tap water for plants. However, RO and distilled water will, ipso facto, be deficient in chlorine.

How did an interesting thread about mistking solenoid go to crickets? But since that's the subject, you're wasting money buying crickets at petsmart or petco, they suck and die off so fast. Also probably asking for a parasite infection at some point from them. Get some banded crickets from a good source online and save yourselves money and headaches.

No idea! I just know there are 13 main nutrients a plant requires: the six macro nutrients (ie nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium and sulfur) and the seven micro nutrients (ie copper, boron, zinc, molybdenum, manganese, chlorine and iron). I’ve seen a million and a half of fertilizer brands that boast all the macros and 6 of the micros, but never a single one that has chlorine. My guess is that it’s because there’s enough in tap water for plants. However, RO and distilled water will, ipso facto, be deficient in chlorine.

Now, if I only had knew what was in my well water. It's softened with salt too, so plants are probably not loving it lol.

Back
Top Bottom