MistKing Questions

The Wild One

Chameleon Enthusiast
So I need to save up for a mistking but I don’t know which one to get, if the starter set can set up to 10 nozzles, what makes the other packs better? On their website There’s different addons that you can add to your order. My problem is that I have no idea what the addons are of what they do. Which ones do I need to have if I need any of them at all? And does the starter set come with a reservoir? Thanks!

So I need to save up for a mistking but I don’t know which one to get, if the starter set can set up to 10 nozzles, what makes the other packs better? On their website There’s different addons that you can add to your order. My problem is that I have no idea what the addons are of what they do. Which ones do I need to have if I need any of them at all? And does the starter set come with a reservoir? Thanks!
I am not sure what you are looking at for the other ones. With your cage you could do the starter... Where you will need more is the nozzles. I am running 4 on mine that is just a bit bigger then yours. Josh's frogs has good prices and you can buy individual extra pieces. Where it gets fun is if you want to attache the hose to the cage and have it T with an adapter so it is cleanly attached.

Hi @The Wild One!

Definitely get a mounting bracket for every nozzle where you want to mount them to the frame. Other than that, I personally like the fully adjustable T-nozzles because it’s like 2 in 1. Depends on your coverage area, of course. Are there specific accessories you’re looking for or a special set up you are targeting? That will help us help you :)

None of the Mist King systems come with a reservoir. The company recommends a 5-gal bucket, which runs you about $5.

If cost is an issue, you can save on extra 1/4” tubing and some basic 1/4” T-connectors from the hardware store.

Thanks for the replies,
Are there specific accessories you’re looking for or a special set up you are targeting?
I just saw that it was an option to add them and I didn’t know if there were some that I absolutely needed for the system to run.

I'm about to buy the starter system for 3 cages, def buy more nozzles as spares and get the dual or quad one. Unaware that they didnt come with a reservoir, thanks.

Bigger Pumps. Each upgrade has a pump with a higher output and that is basically the difference.

I'm about to buy the starter system for 3 cages, def buy more nozzles as spares and get the dual or quad one. Unaware that they didnt come with a reservoir, thanks.

Good thing you were lurking :). I LOVE how the quad nozzle looks...I just can't justify it with my current set up.

Good thing you were lurking :). I LOVE how the quad nozzle looks...I just can't justify it with my current set up.
the quads are expensive I think i'm getting the dual ones even though the quads look amazing and will mist every square inch of the cage lol... but i still the dual ones will get the whole cage even though it's 30" wide

Back
Top Bottom