Mistking timer

I already have it setup months ago , I just need to change the time . If I can't get it I'll just do a reset. Hopefully in the near future mk will bring out a WiFi, mobile app 🙏

I already have it setup months ago , I just need to change the time . If I can't get it I'll just do a reset. Hopefully in the near future mk will bring out a WiFi, mobile app 🙏
You can just use a Kasa smart plug and download their app. Just control the mist king from the smart plug app

You just click the clock button which is the 3rd one down and use the set button to go between on that first option window. You have full ability to adjust the time so that your sessions go off correctly. You do not need to reset the entire device.

You just click the clock button which is the 3rd one down and use the set button to go between on that first option window. You have full ability to adjust the time so that your sessions go off correctly. You do not need to reset the entire device.
Yes tried it again. I was only pressing the clock button once. As opposed too clicking it until it got me where I needed to be . Thank you 😊

Back
Top Bottom