mistking timer going nuts

This is my second timer because the first one crapped out for some reason. Today and a couple of other times it resets itself. I just heard it go off right now and it's 11:04 PM. I checked to see what time it was on the timer and it read 7:00AM. Totally bizarre. Has this happened to anyone else? This is seriously annoying. If I didn't notice this, my chameleons would've been rained on throughout the night and then dehydrated throughout the day!

This is my second timer because the first one crapped out for some reason. Today and a couple of other times it resets itself. I just heard it go off right now and it's 11:04 PM. I checked to see what time it was on the timer and it read 7:00AM. Totally bizarre. Has this happened to anyone else? This is seriously annoying. If I didn't notice this, my chameleons would've been rained on throughout the night and then dehydrated throughout the day!

I wonder if the timers battery has issues?

That's strange. I always thought mistking were reliable. Had mine for 18 months with no problems. I would email Marty as he believes in good customer service.:)

Back
Top Bottom