mistking system brought

I have that same system.

i got the ultimate because im running 4 nozzles, which will be upgraded to 8 nozzles soon.

its amazing..
my only complaint.. is no directions came with it on how to set it up.

Who needs directions!?!?!? :D just start putting pieces together til it starts working right! Thats what I do anyways;)

Sorry I don't I just got the price for what I needed, he's going to send me a link to the website as soon as hes finished it just incase I want anything extra

Well the rest of us muggles are just gunna have to just wait and see when the're up and running then! lol ;) (cheers mate)

Who needs directions!?!?!? :D just start putting pieces together til it starts working right! Thats what I do anyways;)

i made my sig other do it. lol. worked fine.. after we realized we switched the hoses that suck water up and send it tou the nozzles. :rolleyes:

and cuz its an expensive piece of equipment!!!!

You are going to love it. It was the best purchase for my Chams as of yet. Make sure and post up pics when you get it set up. Also one tip make sure and secure down parts of the hose as the rattling can get a little annoying but securing then down will keep it from rattling. I also got the Ultimate Mistking System and it runs flawlessly with my three cages for my 2 adults and 10 babies.

I've just had a e mail of junglefrog asking for me to spread the word so get your e mails in to his he must be ready to get more systems sent out

Glad to hear you guys are getting excited. We ship a lot of systems to the UK, having someone on the ground there will save you a ton in shipping charges (and waiting 8 weeks for surface!) ;-) As always, if anyone has any issues or questions with anything feel free to email me. I don't always read the posts, so if something requires my attention just nudge me and I'll try to respond as soon as I can. Wherever MistKing products are sold, you can rest assured that in case of trouble you'll be well taken care of.

Slightly off topic but not worth making a new thread over. How do I get it to work again after it was running dry for an hour or two? I was at a friend's and somebody didn't refill the bucket.

ive just decided to splash the cash id buy a 15 nozzle mistking system, there are alot of cheaper systems out there but everyone seems to rave about the mistking so i thought thats the one for me, it wernt cheap so someone cheer me up and tell me there worth the money lol

Be investment you'll ever make for your chameleon for sure!

Slightly off topic but not worth making a new thread over. How do I get it to work again after it was running dry for an hour or two? I was at a friend's and somebody didn't refill the bucket.

Very easy. I'm assuming that it's not starting up because your pump is above the reservoir. Meaning the pump is full of air the the checkvalved nozzles are preventing the pump from re-priming. Make sure you have the bulkhead installed about an inch from the bottom. Have the pump at the level of the bulkhead so gravity can always feed water to the pump. This way you will never run into this issue again. Once you run dry and then fill up the reservoir with water, gravity will do the rest, pump will pull water and you'll be as good as new!

Very easy. I'm assuming that it's not starting up because your pump is above the reservoir. Meaning the pump is full of air the the checkvalved nozzles are preventing the pump from re-priming. Make sure you have the bulkhead installed about an inch from the bottom. Have the pump at the level of the bulkhead so gravity can always feed water to the pump. This way you will never run into this issue again. Once you run dry and then fill up the reservoir with water, gravity will do the rest, pump will pull water and you'll be as good as new!

Hahah see that WOULD be easy but my cage is custom and taller than most cages, and I'm under 5 foot and shorter than most people... I'm going to re-arrange my room soon so I'll try to find a way though.

Bought mine used, 2 pumps for $225 with 10 nozzles, 3 screen cages, lighting, tank. I love the mistking more than the monsoon. big difference in the quality of the misting, instead of a spray.

Back
Top Bottom