Mistking screen top wedge compatibility with other non mistking products

Qwerty

Hi to all is here someone that own the mistking screen top wedge? Are these compatible with non mistking nozzle. How big is the hole?
I'm searching a mist system for my new building and after a lot of research i will go for this...http://reptiles-planet.com/index.ph..._english&___from_store=reptiles_planet_french
For two reason: 1- is the only one that has water filtration so you can use it with normal water
2- you can install the pump wherever you want and the pump doesn't need to be gravity feed such as the mistking.
3 i found one retailer that makes a good price.;)
the only one thing that i don't like in this product is that to fix it to the screen doesn't have screen top wedge so i was thinking to buy them from mistiking and use with it but i cant fing measures of specific components so if someone own one of these products please post details here to help me.
these are the nozzle that i want to mount in screen top wedge
image.jpeg

it will fit in this image.jpeg
for everyone that doesn't know the mist system who i am talking about here is a picture image.jpeg
and this is one video

Seems a little blasphemous. Marty better not be watching this thread :rolleyes:

Seems a little blasphemous. Marty better not be watching this thread :rolleyes:
it's not blasphemous the mistking system are very good products but are also very expensive and then no reservoir provided, you cant use normal water and the pump needs to be gravity feed that is absurd.
so you have to fix the pump under the resevoir.
absurd.absurd.absurd.

it's not blasphemous the mistking system are very good products but are also very expensive and then no reservoir provided, you cant use normal water and the pump needs to be gravity feed that is absurd.
so you have to fix the pump under the resevoir.
absurd.absurd.absurd.

Yet so many people, including me, buy them knowing these things, because they are extraordinary systems. There are some people that have had the same system for years without so much as a hiccup in the performance. That really speaks volumes

My pump isn't under my bucket, I use regular water, and I appreciate being able to supply my own reservoir because I can fit it custom to my enclosure. Yes, MistKings are more expensive than lower end options... but they are reliable, which makes them worth every penny and more. It's not absurd, it makes sense based on MK's target market. That said, if you find a system that works better *for you*, don't get mad when you can't hack other brand parts to fit it. Making a screen wedge to fit whatever nozzle you need is easy enough.

FWIW, I *think* the MK screen wedge would fit your nozzle, but I would save myself the cost and shipping and just make one.

I happen to have a MistKing corner bracket sitting around. The hole is about 0.63 inches (16mm) diameter. The plate is 0.16 inches (4.1mm) thick.
I also have the MistKing pump sitting on the same floor as the bucket.

Back
Top Bottom