Mistking on its way!!

Update it's still won't work it drips in any reservoir I put it to so I want to return it. If I return do I return to Mist King or LLLreptile where I purchased? Or is there someway to get a new one?

Is it leaking around the bulkhead or through it where the tube connects? I also used a sterilite container for the res. If the tube isn't cut flush on the end, it won't seal inside the quick connect. If the hole drilled in the container isn't to spec or has a jagged edge, it can cause leaks.

Attachments

• IMG_20170829_212752.jpg
    IMG_20170829_212752.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 109
Good note on the dark container! I didn't think of that, adjustments will have to be made now.
It leaks on all sides of the bulkhead on the exterior I've tried the 3/4" and the 9/16" it says in the manual and none of them work I've tried it both inside and out different ways and 3 different containers. It just keeps leaking and I also tried to caulk it with waterproof silicone and still no good. Yes I actually read that here haha good to know I helped you out!

Is there any other good misters because I might not be able to buy another right after this mist king is returned I'll need he money for a new car seat for my son?

Don't give up on the MistKing......

Get rid of the sterilite and start with a new container. Drill hole with size as stated in instructions. HAND TIGHT the bulk.....pay attention to which side is inside or outside bulk head. If it's truest a bad bulkhead, give them a call to have them resend you a new one.

Another thing to consider is....is your water line cut PERPENDICULAR (straight) clean cut.....and did you insert it all the way in?

Don't give up on the MistKing......

Get rid of the sterilite and start with a new container. Drill hole with size as stated in instructions. HAND TIGHT the bulk.....pay attention to which side is inside or outside bulk head. If it's truest a bad bulkhead, give them a call to have them resend you a new one.

Another thing to consider is....is your water line cut PERPENDICULAR (straight) clean cut.....and did you insert it all the way in?
I've tried it both ways and yes I've tried already 3 different containers. I'm honesty just frustrated I wanted it to be done and have my panther have his nice listings but that's not happening is there an equal to the mistking?

I own a climist, probably about the same set up and design. Comes with one head, but can attach up to 8 I believe. $119

Attachments

• IMG_20170830_052123.jpg
    IMG_20170830_052123.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_20170819_111440.jpg
    IMG_20170819_111440.jpg
    351.4 KB · Views: 111
This coupon code saves you $1. Not much, but it's something. The pricing in the pic is old. They're $118 after the coupon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170830-090418.png
    Screenshot_20170830-090418.png
    161.9 KB · Views: 107
I called LLLReptile and they said that they might not accept a return unless i get MistKing to say that their product was defective and she went on to repeat 3 times that I am doing it wrong. So I emailed Mistking and am awaiting a response. I hope I can get a replacement gasket or my money back. If not I will be very upset because ive researched videos and countless manuals on installing the MistKing i doubt im doing it wrong.

I called LLLReptile and they said that they might not accept a return unless i get MistKing to say that their product was defective and she went on to repeat 3 times that I am doing it wrong. So I emailed Mistking and am awaiting a response. I hope I can get a replacement gasket or my money back. If not I will be very upset because ive researched videos and countless manuals on installing the MistKing i doubt im doing it wrong.
I doubt you are doing anything wrong. It's likely a faulty gasket or head. Maybe they can send you a new one. Hopefully at no cost.

I doubt you are doing anything wrong. It's likely a faulty gasket or head. Maybe they can send you a new one. Hopefully at no cost.
Yea Id be surprised if I am doing it wrong. Ive researched for months on the site and Youtube and here. I planned this for at east a month and it turns out to not work it makes me frustrated and disappointed I want my panther to have his proper and nice mistings.

Back
Top Bottom