Mistking nozzle placement

Pickle-cham

Chameleon Enthusiast
Any recommendations for mistking nozzle placement in reptibreeze xl?
I want to place it in back panel that i have replaced with foamex. Top right corner as you face cage rather than poke hole through top.
New to mistking just came across a steal of a flash sale and couldn't resist especially as bk at work again and want reliable hydration in my absence.

I want to place it in back panel that i have replaced with foamex. Top right corner as you face cage rather than poke hole through top.
New to mistking just came across a steal of a flash sale and couldn't resist especially as bk at work again and want reliable hydration in my absence.

Hey there. I’ve placed my nozzles in what I thought were good places only to find they leaked. To fix it I bought plexiglass to loosely stand up against the back, left and right sides. Then I had to manipulate plant leaves to get the drips where my Cham could drink them and where they wouldn’t drip.

Hope this helps....

Hey there. I’ve placed my nozzles in what I thought were good places only to find they leaked. To fix it I bought plexiglass to loosely stand up against the back, left and right sides. Then I had to manipulate plant leaves to get the drips where my Cham could drink them and where they wouldn’t drip.

Hope this helps....
Strange that it would leak. Did you make sure the tubing was pushed all the way in? You’ll almost feel a little ‘click’ when it’s all the way in. Was the tubing cut evenly? When I first set up these were the causes for the leaks that I had.

If you’re using a single nozzle, a corner would be fine. If using a double nozzle, center is better.

Yeah will be single nozzle to start with i think maybe upgrade to double later not cheap the nozzles yikes.
Was thinking below basking branch though or is that a bad idea IMG_20200703_011041818~2.jpg

@Beman did hers this way. I really liked it and adjusted mine in the same way. Keeps the spray off of the sides and ceiling and really covers the leaves of the plants

Attachments

• 1D77BF78-7E03-44F3-B1EE-A682E575E355.jpeg
    1D77BF78-7E03-44F3-B1EE-A682E575E355.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 210C918E-78A3-455F-A8CA-29B78803F691.jpeg
    210C918E-78A3-455F-A8CA-29B78803F691.jpeg
    225.5 KB · Views: 99
If you do it this ^^^ way just just make sure that you do not have the tube or nozzle below the light fixtures. It heats the tubes if you do and then you could have a bacteria issue in the line. I have placed mine (picture that @DocZ posted on the left so that all my t5 lighting sits in the front of the cage leaving all nozzles clear. I cut 7-8 inch lengths of mistking tube ( you lose an inch plugging into the joints) and then plugged it into the nozzle and used tiny zip ties to secure the nozzle head to the top.

You could easily do one nozzle and have it go out from what ever side you want ( front tends to be trickier due to our lighting placement) and this would give you full coverage of your enclosure.

Back
Top Bottom