Mistking nozzels inside reptibreeze ?

Xenti

Hallo out there.

Im on the edge of buying a full mistking system. But before im buying i just wantet to hear from you guys, do you have the nozzsels inside your repti breeze cage ?

or do you spray down from above ?

if you can, pictures will be a great inspiration !? :)

Hallo out there.

Im on the edge of buying a full mistking system. But before im buying i just wantet to hear from you guys, do you have the nozzsels inside your repti breeze cage ?

or do you spray down from above ?

if you can, pictures will be a great inspiration !? :)

Ive done both. There are benefits for both depending on what you want. If you want a rainfall effect and to keep the water concentrated to a certain area of your enclose then put them above your tank. If you want to boost overall humidity in the cage and get spray the entire enclosure then put them on the inside. Be aware of directionality of the nozzles as overspray is a possibility.

Also it depends on your cham. Some chams are afraid of the misting nozzles and get nervous, so place them above your enclosure. Some chams do not care about the nozzles. So both are possibilities, it just depends on your wants/needs and the needs of your cham!

I'm not using reptibreeze cages but I have my misting system noozles centered on the inside of my cages. I use a Rainmaker misting system but the mist produced is pretty much the same as a mist king.

My lateralis run for the hills if the system runs during the day. They hate it! My timer is set to run for 1 minute. and comes on 30 minutes before the lights come on. The plants are still dripping when the lights come on and my guys drink the drops if they are thirsty.

Carl

If you'd like to not cut holes into your cage, check out the AquaZamp RainDome systems. The RainDome sits on top of the cage and creates a natural rain effect along with mist.

Here is a video:

We do ship overseas. :D

Back
Top Bottom