Mistking mister issues

So I have my new mister set-up bu Im having an issue with the first setting of the cycle, and only the first setting. I have it set for 730-735AM but it comes on at like 715AM and will not turn off until i unplug it and plug it back into the timer. I have reset via reset button and reset the cycles as well. Any ideas on whats going on or do I just need to contact jungle hobbies and ask for an exchange?

Check the program, most common mistakes are that you turn on in the AM and turn off in the PM or that you turn on AM and turn off in the AM, but on a different day (ie. on Monday at 7am, off Wednesday at 7:05am). Best to press and hold reset with a pen for 30sec, then program your day and time and start with programming the 1st event. Let me know how it goes and of course if it needs replacement, that's not an issue. You will be well taken care of.

thanks Marty and yes all that stuff is good, the issue lays in the fact that it is turning on before the timer is even set to start and then not turning off at all until I unplug. After that the mister starts working as it should until the next day.

Again it is set to start Prog. 1 at 730AM and end at 735AM but starts at 715AM and will not stop until the power source is removed then plugged back in. After re-connecting power source the final Prog. cycles work as they should. The timer is set of 7 days a week.

cycle through all the programs and make sure that say "Program 2-8" is not set to start (but has no off time set). Best to reset and start over.

Im sorry if im being slow about all this but how will that affect the fact that its starting 15 minutes before it even set to start? Its done this 3 times after resets.

Don't worry, I got the same kind of responses from mistking myself, if I got a response at all. I think Marty just assumes we all think on his page.
But if this helps at all, I finally took matters into my own hands and rebooted the whole timer, and it seems to be working now for about a month.

Don't worry, I got the same kind of responses from mistking myself, if I got a response at all. I think Marty just assumes we all think on his page.
But if this helps at all, I finally took matters into my own hands and rebooted the whole timer, and it seems to be working now for about a month.

I don't always follow every post on the boards...if something isn't working somewhere please email me. 99% of issues with timers are programming errors. That's usually the first thing that needs to be eliminated. It's not my intention to ignore anyone...if you feel ignored or don't get the answer you're looking for...email me, I'm not a mind reader. If I don't hear from you I'm assuming all is well ;-)

I finally took matters into my own hands and rebooted the whole timer, and it seems to be working now for about a month.

That's what Marty is telling the poster to do.. and no need to be rude and speak like he's not reading these posts. He's just trying to help and without any other information, this is all he can recommend with the problem the poster is providing.

Back
Top Bottom