US MistKing Hygrometer controller - HT-24. Free, best I can do

Camel Leon

I recently ordered a MistKing and got the HT-24 instead of the ST-24. I would try to return it but I threw the box away. Still has the instructions though.

Thought I would try to do a nice thing (for a change) and send it to someone who might be interested. Free......best deal I can do, take it or leave it :D

What is the difference? I don't have a mist king yet but I have been wanting one.
The ST-24 allows you to set times/dates/duration for misting....like right now I programmed mine for 6:28am, 3pm, and 9:01pm for a 1 minute duration. On the HT-24 you set parameters (day, night) for your target humidity level, and it will mist until it reaches that level. Let's say you want your daytime humidity at 55%......if your humidity is at 60%, nothing happens, but if it drops to 54%, it mists until 55%.

Hope that helps

The ST-24 allows you to set times/dates/duration for misting....like right now I programmed mine for 6:28am, 3pm, and 9:01pm for a 1 minute duration. On the HT-24 you set parameters (day, night) for your target humidity level, and it will mist until it reaches that level. Let's say you want your daytime humidity at 55%......if your humidity is at 60%, nothing happens, but if it drops to 54%, it mists until 55%.

Hope that helps
Oh interesting. Ok thank you for the information! I'll probably need the ST-24 too when I eventually get sick of hand-misting.

Back
Top Bottom