Mistking! Cages! Lights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

getwitit

San Diego, local pick up only.

First of all, the lights.
I have 3 UVB bulbs that were purchased by me but NEVER USED!
1 48" Repti Glo 5.0UVB
2 25" Repti Glo 5.0UVB

These retail for $40 and $25 totaling $105 so I will get rid of them for $60!

I've wired a single ballast to run with two or one 48" fixtures. You can have this setup for $50!

I have a MistKing in EXCELLENT condition. I have 4 nozzles, 2 of which were never used! Everything works great! If you've never owned a MistKing I highly recommend them. The only thing you will need it some more tubing as I have chopped mine into various small sizes that worked for my setup but you will get everything I've saved. You get valves, t-joints, L joints and many other extras; everything that came with the "ultimate value system." Selling for $175obo.

I have 2 cages. One is something like 24x24x48
another is 18x18x24

They both have holes where nozzles and things were stuck into. They are both in great condition besides the altercations which can be fixed or filled with you're tubes or decorations. The door hinges and "locking" mechanisms are really nice for both. The floor for the x48 is untouched.I made a single hole in the bottom of the 18x18x24 for drainage and have a tube glued to it for drainage which you can take off if you'd like to. I recommend them if you don't mind used equipment! Selling both for $60obo.
I also have plastic mesh with the pvc skeleton Reptarium. It is 16.5x30x48. It has delibrate tears in it, used to feed tubes through and to hanging plants through. Take it off my hands, you know you could use it! Any price will do, get it from me ASAP!

Local pick-up only.
See my other posts for my
2yo female nosy be, dubia roaches, MistKing, cages, lights.

San Diego (SDSU area).
eight zero five_threesevenseventwoninenineone
dmahny88ATGMAILDOTCOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom