Mistking, Aquazamp replacement tips

Rango3d

Avid Member
So I found these on EBay. You get a 10 pack for 16 bucks shipped.
They're called Tefen plastic fog nozzles. You need the grey/ white 1s that produce the least amount of water.

They work great!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 154
Great tip- I also found what I think is them on Amazon with your tip - you got 1GPH and they work? I've picked up a couple of spare nozzles with my silk worms from coastal but I really need to replace them all - I have very hard water.

Great tip- I also found what I think is them on Amazon with your tip - you got 1GPH and they work? I've picked up a couple of spare nozzles with my silk worms from coastal but I really need to replace them all - I have very hard water.

Yes the 1GPH. I too have very hard water in my area.
Oh yeah they work. I feel the spray pattern is almost better then the original tips. Lol :D

This is slightly off topic. With your hatd water, is your pump ok? Just have to replace nozzles? I've been buying distilled water and considering RO filter purchase, but would love not to if I could just replace nozzles and tubing. Especially at that price!

No problem with the pump or hoses or anything else just the tips. I used filtered tap water but they will still plug over time.

Why not just buy a small RO system and never have to worry about clogged nozzles. For around $100 you could be providing pure water.

Carl

True. That has been my plan for the next year. It would also help my espresso machine! I'm working on building a bug collection at present. Where money isn't really an issue, I feel I need to ease my hubby into all of these changes so he doesn't blow a gasket. He likes Hugo and loves his daughter's enthusiasm. I however am the one who did research on chameleon's and am realizing didn't necessarily do a good job outlining a full budget for him to process mentally prior to purchase. So, I'm working on the espresso maker angle to see if the combo benefit speaks to him. Then,I am the one to install it and I dislike plumbing. So, there's that.

just an FYI.. soaking a "clogged" sprayer nozzle in plain household vinegar over night cleans them very well... ive been able to use the same nozzles for over 2 years... once they start spraying "funny" I just take those off and let them soak, rinse them in worm water, let dry, replace and they are back to original spraying capacity... I have two complete sets so I can be cleaning one while using the other.. im not sure how hard my water is, but I do have to replace my water pitcher filter at least once a month, and I clean the nozzles the same (once a month) and it seems to work fine...

just an FYI if youre interested....

Back
Top Bottom