Mistking and Humidifiers

Daphne

So I have a single mister MistKing and now need to extend it out for more mister spouts for better coverage. How does one do that? And what’s the best humidifier for Colorado weather that’s not gonna break the bank? ($100-ish if not less please)

I like my Taotronics cool mist humidifier they are around 40$ mine will run 2 cages
You will need to buy T connector and an additional misting tip and more tubing if you don't have enough left.

You can buy your tubing from a Lowe’s or Home Depot store for a lot cheaper then just pick up another Mistking nozzle and what ever adapters you may need. The Mistking starter system can take up to 10 nozzles that is the basic system so you should be good. You can purchase your nozzles and other fittings from https://www.joshsfrogs.com/ and it’s free shipping.

I like my Taotronics cool mist humidifier they are around 40$ mine will run 2 cages
You will need to buy T connector and an additional misting tip and more tubing if you don't have enough left.
Hi! I just looked up this product, in order to get the moisture / humidity in my Chams cage, is that what you were saying by using tubes etc?

You can buy your tubing from a Lowe’s or Home Depot store ...

Just be careful about which 1/4" line you buy from the box stores, most of them are only rated to handle 50-60 psi like most water spouts put out and not the 125psi that the Mist King pumps can put out. I did the same thing before I knew better and had one burst and soak the room pretty good after a couple months of being used with my Mist King... I was able to find a different one that has worked well ever since the other's failure but I don't remember which one it was off the top of my head so be sure to check the labels before you buy it.

Last edited:
Just be careful about which 1/4" line you buy from the box stores, most of them are only rated to handle 50-60 psi like most water spouts put out and not the 125psi that the Mist King pumps can put out. I did the same thing before I knew better and had one burst and soak the room pretty good after a couple months of being used with my Mist King... I was able to find a different one that has worked well ever since the other's failure but I don't remember which one it was off the top of my head so be sure to check the labels before you buy it.
Oh boy :oops:

Here is how I connect multiple cages. You need the T connector to run a series of misting tips.

Attachments

• IMG_1232.JPG
    IMG_1232.JPG
    286.5 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_1233.jpg
    IMG_1233.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 127
Back
Top Bottom