misting systems - please help

zerpda

Hi all,

I'm hoping to get more than one response here. I'd like to know what misting systems you all use. A timer is not a requirement. I liked the one by Herpmistdotcom but it looks like they are out of business. Please give me your opinions on systems.

I don't know alot about misting systems, but this forum is big on mistking, and aquazamp.

I acually just got my mistking system in this morning and I'm in the process of setting it up. I decided to go with mistking because i haven't heard a negative review about them, and their pumps are able to run dry without any harm to the unit. The pumps are really quiet,i just plugged mine in to make surei worked i couldn't hear it unless i put my ear up to the pump, so thats a big plus in my book.

thats just my view on things, i hope it helped

I love my Mist King it is so frigin quiet and was very easy to setup. The hardest part about the setup is programing the timer which is pretty easy.

I ordered mistking but shippings $30 and ur gona wait 10 days.. I shoulda looked into aquazamp more, it's in Cali also

I ordered mistking but shippings $30 and ur gona wait 10 days.. I shoulda looked into aquazamp more, it's in Cali also

We carry and stock the MistKing. Shipping is way less from us, and all parts are in stock too!

FYI on the Exo Terra Monsoon - it is out of stock for a month or two as Exo Terra is re-doing a part on it. We are out - others may still have the older version though.

I recommend MistKing 100%. Best out there by far, which is why we carry them!

Scott
LLLReptile & Supply
www.LLLReptile.com

We carry and stock the MistKing. Shipping is way less from us, and all parts are in stock too!

FYI on the Exo Terra Monsoon - it is out of stock for a month or two as Exo Terra is re-doing a part on it. We are out - others may still have the older version though.

I recommend MistKing 100%. Best out there by far, which is why we carry them!

Scott
LLLReptile & Supply
www.LLLReptile.com

Not the beginner package tho

this is my post from the other day

omg how we lived with this thing i will never know!!it puts out such a fine mist.i will say i was worried that it would dump to much.hell no! for you guys that think it will make i mess all i can say is it is perfect.the timer is freaking great. you can set it for seconds. every thing i needed was in the box.thanks Marty and mistking!! worth every dime.best $99.00 i ever spent.

I always hear everyone talking good stuff about mistking...
Im also looking forward to get a misting system, but Im still doing research, as they all seem to be a bit expensive for me right now...
I was checking the prices just a minute ago, the starter kit is 100 dlls, and the value one its 190 dlls..
Is there a BIGG difference between both of them?
Would I get the same benefits if I order the starter kit one?

by the way (sorry for hijacking your thread :p, I just thought it wasnt really necessarily to start a new one since this is already going on with the same topic :p

Mistking without a doubt. You really cant go wrong. exo terra monsoon maybe good, havent seen it in person yet, But i'd go with a proven product already. Pro mist is also very nice and very similar to the mistking but the mistking visually looks a lot nicer

mistking

So far looks like the Mistking is blowing away the aquazamp. Any downside to the Mistking that you all know of? I did like the option of being able to purchase the aquazamp without a timer. People who mentioned aquazamp, any downsides to it?

Why get it without a timer? Automating your misting schedule is one of the main reasons you get a misting system. Might as well stick to a hand pump system if you want to be there all the time to shut the misting system on and off every single time.

I love my mistking, the timer works great and it has really helped streamline the whole process of keeping my cham. The only thing you may consider a downside is you have to get your own reservoir for the water but it comes with the tap and it is easy to install. I use a 5 gallon bucket and just fill it up every 3 days. I use the beginner $99 version, I hope this helps

I love my mistking, the timer works great and it has really helped streamline the whole process of keeping my cham. The only thing you may consider a downside is you have to get your own reservoir for the water but it comes with the tap and it is easy to install. I use a 5 gallon bucket and just fill it up every 3 days. I use the beginner $99 version, I hope this helps

Getting your own reservoir has multiple purposes. One, it keeps shipping cost down as you don't have to pay for shipping a large container. Two, it allows the user to pick how big a reservoir they want. So really, it's not a downside, but an upside to get your own reservoir :D

Reactions: Hoj
Back
Top Bottom