Misting system questions!?

So I bought a climist starter misting system and I've got it all setup!! I've been reading up on what water I need i understand it is RO/DI water. I want some clarification on what's easier to obtain and what u guys reccomend. Thanks!

So I bought a climist starter misting system and I've got it all setup!! I've been reading up on what water I need i understand it is RO/DI water. I want some clarification on what's easier to obtain and what u guys reccomend. Thanks!
I have a local pet store that sells the RO water for 40 cents a gallon so that is what I use for mister, fogger, and dripper. :)

I used to buy distilled, but switched to the outside of the grocery store at those water fill stations for 35 cents a gallon. It says that they use RO. I've heard that no matter what type of water you use, you'll experience problems of the nozzle clogging eventually. I believe if you soak it in vinegar periodically that helps to prevent it. I also purchased an extra nozzle.

Did you install it under your kitchen sink?
No I have a utility sink in the laundry room, one of things I like about this unit is you can just unscrew it from the faucet.

Attachments

• IMG_0259.JPG
    IMG_0259.JPG
    198.1 KB · Views: 127
Another thing I like about attaching it to the faucet is you can control the water temp, it's most efficient at 77 degrees and the water coming out of just the cold tap is 55 degrees.

Back
Top Bottom