misting pumps?

no no a diaphragm misting pump.....similar to the ones on www.mistking.com
you hook them up to your cage with misting nozzels and a timer so you dont have to hand mist them everyday....a bit expensive but worth it.....but you have to also have a draining system into a five gallon bucket and you have to refill another five gallon bucket...https://www.chameleonforums.com/gallery/browseimages.php?do=member&imageuser=517 check out his he builds a stand out of 2x4s that fits a plastic looking sink drain in it then he puts a completely screen cage on the top of it he has a misting system and it simulates a rain forest practically i think he said his mister goes off 3-4 times through out the day but it gets hot and dry each time before it goes off

If ya don't wanna wait for Marty to get his pumps in you can do a google search for a Aquatec 6800 or 8800. the 6800 is great for a few cages... if ya need more volume than go with the 8800 series pump. These pumps aren't normally sold with a power supply....... so the company always dings ya for the 15-25 dollars extra over the cost of the pump....... I suggest if you are handy you make your own power supply.... these pumps operate on 24VAC... so either buy a transformer and wire it up or find a wall-wart that puts out 24VAC with about 2-4amps output.

Google is your friend ;)

My friend. One of my friend selling custom misting system which same as miisting kings system. Pm me if you interested. Cheers

now iam quite a handy guy but you lost me with the 24VAC like can i make my own cord and plug it in the wall? cuz it doesnt sound like thats all u where getting at...how much does a transformer cost? wouldnt it be easier to just pay extra or can i save money here?lol

If ya don't wanna wait for Marty to get his pumps in you can do a google search for a Aquatec 6800 or 8800. the 6800 is great for a few cages... if ya need more volume than go with the 8800 series pump. These pumps aren't normally sold with a power supply....... so the company always dings ya for the 15-25 dollars extra over the cost of the pump....... I suggest if you are handy you make your own power supply.... these pumps operate on 24VAC... so either buy a transformer and wire it up or find a wall-wart that puts out 24VAC with about 2-4amps output.

Google is your friend ;)

Back
Top Bottom