Misting nozzle placement with mist king

GreenChameleons

Established Member
I was wandering where everyone places their misting nozzles I had a different setup before the mist king just want it to be as effective as how I had the monsoon

It will be more effective than the monsoon. Easily 10x better wherever you out the nozzle, monsoons are junk.

The thing with mist king instructions with a ultimate mistting system I vague to a degree. I’d hate to mess up the setup. Seems like a lot have the starter system.

I use the front corner by the door hinge about 2 inches from each side. I just like that it's easy to get to there yet not too much in the way.
I installed the nozzles on the front right corner by the door hinge...wish the vine holders were on the opposite side if I ever wanted to use them

I have a DragonStrand Large Atrium (45"w x 22.5"d x 44"h). It's the clearsided version, so overspray is less of an issue. I started out with 4 in front, 1 in each corner and a double-nozzle in the middle. However after a month, I felt the back did not get enough so I added the same in the back. (Probably just a double-nozzle in the back-middle would have been OK.) If all the sides were screened, I'd probably have too much overspray.

Back
Top Bottom