Misting nozzle placement with mist king

GreenChameleons

Established Member
I was wandering where everyone places their misting nozzles I had a different setup before the mist king just want it to be as effective as how I had the monsoon

cyberlocc

Chameleon Enthusiast
It will be more effective than the monsoon. Easily 10x better wherever you out the nozzle, monsoons are junk.

GreenChameleons

Established Member
The thing with mist king instructions with a ultimate mistting system I vague to a degree. I’d hate to mess up the setup. Seems like a lot have the starter system.

GreenChameleons

Established Member
I use the front corner by the door hinge about 2 inches from each side. I just like that it's easy to get to there yet not too much in the way.
I installed the nozzles on the front right corner by the door hinge...wish the vine holders were on the opposite side if I ever wanted to use them

I have a DragonStrand Large Atrium (45"w x 22.5"d x 44"h). It's the clearsided version, so overspray is less of an issue. I started out with 4 in front, 1 in each corner and a double-nozzle in the middle. However after a month, I felt the back did not get enough so I added the same in the back. (Probably just a double-nozzle in the back-middle would have been OK.) If all the sides were screened, I'd probably have too much overspray.

Top Bottom