Misting nozzle end caps

I recently got my dragon strand hybrid cage and i want to put a misting nozzle in the cage but my misting system only came with one end cap and thats on my other enclosure. Does anyone know how i could make one?

Do you mean the little nozzle condom that goes over the tip of the nozzle?
If so, those are only to prevent damage during shipping; once removed they are not needed.

Or do you mean the nozzle itself? MK nozzles are available at most MK dealers. IIRC, they're around $15 but by all means shop around. Just look carefully and get the configuration you want. You may also need an elbow or T.
You should have gotten a mounting bracket with the enclosure.

Do you mean the little nozzle condom that goes over the tip of the nozzle?
If so, those are only to prevent damage during shipping; once removed they are not needed.

Or do you mean the nozzle itself? MK nozzles are available at most MK dealers. IIRC, they're around $15 but by all means shop around. Just look carefully and get the configuration you want. You may also need an elbow or T.
You should have gotten a mounting bracket with the enclosure.
No, it on one end of the sprayer is an opening to put your tube to have water for the sprayer to spray and the other end is another opening to keep water running through another tube to another sprayer but for the one in my new cage i dont have another end cap to cap it off since im not adding another sprayer beside it and the misting system i purchased only came with one end cap for some reason and i cant find where to buy only the end caps

Back
Top Bottom