mister placement

jah

Anyone know where I should place the nozzle of my mist king inside the cage? Back corner spraying down towards the middle?

Anyone know where I should place the nozzle of my mist king inside the cage? Back corner spraying down towards the middle?

I spray from the side of the cage. If there are any spots I miss, I spray the spot directly. As long as you get most of it sprayed, keep the humidity level, and your cham drinks, you're fine. :)

I spray from the side of the cage. If there are any spots I miss, I spray the spot directly. As long as you get most of it sprayed, keep the humidity level, and your cham drinks, you're fine. :)

alright thanks! Do you own a mistking? Do you know if the nozzle has different pressure settings? Tested it out and is pretty pwerful hoping it doesn't mist outside of the cage too much

alright thanks! Do you own a mistking? Do you know if the nozzle has different pressure settings? Tested it out and is pretty pwerful hoping it doesn't mist outside of the cage too much

No problem! I don't own a mistking, so I can't really help you out there. I want one really bad though!

I have it like that but on the front corner instead. Sometimes mine will climb up on their nozzle and move it out of place, so it's easy for me to open the cage and have it pointing back towards the middle in a second. Instead of having to reach across the cage to move it.

Back
Top Bottom