Mist tubing.

Flick boy

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi so not that often but occasionally my tubing comes away from nozzel head and makes a bit of mess . Any suggestions ihave an exoterra monsoon connected to mist king nozzel I think someone mentioned clips b4 because of vibration

is it separating where the tubing slips onto the nozzle connector? Try getting a small hose clamp from the hardware store? I imagine they come in small enough sizes.

The tubing goes into the mistking nozzel you can't pull it out (without serious force) but obviously the vibration is dislodging it makes total sense not 😀

20201229_170016.jpg

oh I see, the tubing fits into the nozzle, not onto a connector.
Could something like a flex seal or aquarium silicone sealant work to help hold it in place? It's just an idea, I have no idea if it'll work lol

Yeah ones a quarter and other 3 eights the mk tubing didn't work nor did the exo so the one I have somewhere in BTW. Both fitted but obviously the two systems have different pressure

Edit: MK tubing is different than exoterra tubings so the fittings are going to be different too..idt theres much you can do about that unless you glue it? [Which! Permanent 😬] or maybe plumbers tape?
Yeah ones a quarter and other 3 eights the mk tubing didn't work nor did the exo so the one I have somewhere in BTW. Both fitted but obviously the two systems have different pressure
Wow how annoying

It is simple... You buy a mistking to run the mistking nozzles ;)
What's annoying is the MistKing isn't really THAT much more expensive in the grand scheme of things, but is a much better system & lasts longer than the monsoon. I made the same mistake in buying the monsoon :rolleyes:

What's annoying is the MistKing isn't really THAT much more expensive in the grand scheme of things, but is a much better system & lasts longer than the monsoon. I made the same mistake in buying the monsoon :rolleyes:
it is the only thing I did not buy incorrectly when I was new :hilarious:

I think your not pushing it in all the way, you have to really push it in, your probably hitting the clamps/claws and thinking it is stopping but you need to push in more past the clamps inside the nozzle.

I think your not pushing it in all the way, you have to really push it in, your probably hitting the clamps/claws and thinking it is stopping but you need to push in more past the clamps inside the nozzle.
You also need to make sure the end of the tubing is cut cleanly & squarely.
There's also a possibility that the tube is just a little too short, and the weight of it is pulling it out of the nozzle (with vibration). I don't see a place for one in the pic., but a tubing clip attached to something solid should help stabilize the tube from coming out.
1609344655956.png

Back
Top Bottom