Mist king!

Brentholey

Established Member
I finally bought a mist king system. I have been anticipating this for a while now, I’m pretty excited.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 131
I have the same one, it's treated me well for a year so far (y)

I use a 2 gallon bucket for a reservoir and fill it every weekend.

Were you able to get the right timer?
I got the seconds timer.( I think that’s the right one). It seems all of the supply sites are sold out of mist king misters so I was waiting for mist king to get their seconds timer back in stock. When they did I tried to process a payment and it wouldn’t work through their website. I looked on lllreptiles and they had this starter kit with the seconds timer.

Does everybody use RO water? I live in an apt and I don’t think they would like me plumbing a RO unit into their Pipes. Any suggestions?

I have never run dry. Even though it's not needed, I usually top it off during the week just so I don't have to worry about it getting low. I know for sure you could make it a full work week on 2 gallons with the below schedule.

Lights on 11am, off at 11pm.

11:30 - 3 min
1:00 - 2 min
3:00 - 2 min
5:00 - 2 min
7:00 - 2 min
8:00 - 1 min

I use PUR filtered water for my mister, never straight from the tap.
https://www.amazon.com/PUR-DS1811Z-...d_r=3GWW83Z7SMJWFA2YWYGN&psc=1&qid=1572053808

Does everybody use RO water? I live in an apt and I don’t think they would like me plumbing a RO unit into their Pipes. Any suggestions?
I use distilled, but would like to invest in an RO system. I think there are some that you can just screw into your faucet and then unscrew when done...I think.

I use distilled, but would like to invest in an RO system. I think there are some that you can just screw into your faucet and then unscrew when done...I think.
This is the kind that I use. I connect it, fill 2 or 3 gallon jugs, then disconnect it until the next time I need it.

Back
Top Bottom