Mist King

ridgebax1

Avid Member
I am having issues with setting up my reservoir. I cannot get the bulkhead to NOT leak. Any suggestions?

How are you installing the O-ring? Have you made the nut to tight, distorting the O-ring?

Last edited:
If you can post pictures that would help.

When I first got mine it sprayed all over the room because my tubing was not fully plugged into the pump. Once it "clicked" in it worked fine.

Yeah as stated if you drill the hole too large or over tighten the o ring it will leak. :(
This is what my set up looks like and this is the drill bit I bought for a perfect hole.

IMG_2587.jpg IMG_2588.jpg

How are you installing the O-ring? Have you made the nut to tight, distorting the O-ring?
O ring on the inside, finger tight and a half turn. Then the second half turn since it still leaked. Also the nut inside just seems to unscrew itself.

If you can post pictures that would help.

When I first got mine it sprayed all over the room because my tubing was not fully plugged into the pump. Once it "clicked" in it worked fine.
It is not leaking from there. I used a PVC cutter to make sure I had a flush cut on the end of the tubing and fully inserted it into the fixture.

I had issues at first. Siliconed the crap out of it. No more leaks so far.
Ryan from MistKing told me to use teflon tape. I have yet to try it.
Oring should go on the outside of the container.
OMG, that is should. I was looking at the manual on my phone (as I was too lazy to walk 10 feet and get my computer. I looked again and you're right!!!

Ryan from MistKing told me to use teflon tape. I have yet to try it.

OMG, that is should. I was looking at the manual on my phone (as I was too lazy to walk 10 feet and get my computer. I looked again and you're right!!!

Lol give it a try. Teflon on the threads is always a good idea as well.

Back
Top Bottom