Mist King vs AquaZamp

What it really comes down to is shipping cost. In the U.S., depending on your area, Mistking shipping can run up to $40. And it's not because they are ripping us off either, that's just how much it cost. There are local retailers who sell the Mistking stuff, but I have not yet seen them carry the $100 dollar model. Also, the Auquazamp package comes with some extras like a screen wedge and reservoir. Both seem to have similarly ranked quality. You just have to do some balancing to figure out the best way to do it. If your looking for their cheapest models, Auquazamp + shipping might come out cheaper and have some extra accessories. But, if you are looking for the mid-range model you can pick up a Mistking at LLL and there are no shipping costs. So if we can agree that quality is the same, it just comes down to individual needs in order to get the most for your money.

I'm stuck deciding between the both, MistKing is $129.60 shipped and AquaZamp is $147.00. I'm all about supporting home country but how is the AquaZamp timer compared to MistKings timer? I can't seem to find a pic from AquaZamp or info about it.

I'm stuck deciding between the both, MistKing is $129.60 shipped and AquaZamp is $147.00. I'm all about supporting home country but how is the AquaZamp timer compared to MistKings timer? I can't seem to find a pic from AquaZamp or info about it.

I don't know if this comment will hold any weight with you? however what i say may not agree with all! i am yet to purchase a chameleon as of yet, due to my situation at the moment :mad: but having done more research than the average person ( a few years to say the least)i can say for sure that the Mistking will be at the top of my purchase list! Having not even seen one in action up close, i think that says everything about the comments/experiences of all i have been introduced to in relation to a misting system! :D

Well it looks like I went with Mist King, got FREE shipping and that won me over :D I ended up paying about $105 for a the basic system with a wedge.

I use the Mist King misting system.I run 14 cages off of one pump I'm very pleased with it,works great for my setup.If your going to purchase an automated watering system your considerations should be quality of the system, price,functionality,customer service as far as country of origin that to me seems irrelevant.You want the best system for your chams.I have a homemade watering setup on a separate group of cages when it comes time to upgrade I will be using Mist King.I can't speak for AquaZamp but Mist King is top notch.

I am running AquaZamp and love it. I am running 7 enclosures in series at 1 minute per hour. Works Great... Made in USA... and they stand behind their product.

BTW: I am not saying anything bad about MistKing at all. Everything I hear is that it's a great system as well. I have only used AquaZamp so I have no way to compare... just relaying my experience.

lmfao really? its misting its not brain surgery..an i wouldnt reccomend runnin that mistking or any of them dry to many times lol or ya wont be braggin it still works..:rolleyes:
You dont have to be so mean/rude. It depends on your screen, if you have a fine one, it will be mostly raindrops, vice versa if you have wide holes, generally it will do both though

EDIT: just realized this is old, still mean though, lol

Back
Top Bottom