Mist King timer help

Duma

ok I just got my mist King and I can not get the timer to start. I've programmed 6 out of the nine options. It keeps passing the time it's supposed to start. I have it in the auto option. But when it's in "rest mode" it says the time and next to the current time it says 6:00 a1. Why is this saying it's the next time when I've programmed it to come on 12:00, 2:00, 4:00 etc. any ideas? Thank you! It does work because I can get it to start misting when I press down the button for as long as I hold it down

Are the times set to week or a specific day? Each program has the option to set to a specific day or every day by choosing week.

Not rest mode but how it looks when you're not messing with it. It has the current time on the left and on the right it's supposed to say the next time it will mist. Mine keeps saying it won't mist until 6:00am

Not rest mode but how it looks when you're not messing with it. It has the current time on the left and on the right it's supposed to say the next time it will mist. Mine keeps saying it won't mist until 6:00am

Oh, I see. That just means the current day.

Not rest mode but how it looks on a regular basis when you're not adjusting the times. It's set for 6am 5 min, 8am 3 min, 10am 3 min, 11:45 3 min, 2pm 3 min, 4pm 3 min, 6pm 5 min

Hmmm... I ran through my head all the things it could be... Make sure it's set on "week", make sure you have it set with Start Time and Duration (not Start Time and End Time), make sure it's set on "Auto".... Seems like you've done all that. Did you double check that the clock is set correctly? Check that the AM/PM is correct on the home screen clock. That's the only other setting it has!

After that, I would reset the whole thing and start over with the programming. Maybe it just hit a hiccup for some reason.

Ok these are great suggestions. I will check when i get home and hope its one of those things! Thank you both so much!

That was the first thing that came to my mind....

Except I only finished reading this thread now. :/

It was my first thought because of experience (but with wake up alarms). lol

You can call Mist King ( get numbers online) and get direct help to program exactly what you want. They are extremely helpful over the phone

Back
Top Bottom