Mist King Question - distance?

snitz427

Chameleon Enthusiast
Curious if anyone runs their mistking tubing over several feet, and if so, any issues with pressure? Im trying to plan out my mist king set and cage locations. Pretty sure Im going to need two mist kings... but anyone run the tubing across the room? Thinking about running some along the floorboards - would be about 8’ between enclosures.

Anyone do this? Stock pump able to handle that or should i bump up?

I've used mistking stuff for years in a garden to mist plants with. I have 1 with 125' of tubing on it. No loss of pressure. They do have stronger pumps to run more mist heads. I use all of there pumps. The biggest issues are clogged mist heads. I use RO water to keep them clean it also prevents the pumps from failing. I still need to clean the heads every month.

My Cham cage has about 5' of tubing to the mist head.

I've used mistking stuff for years in a garden to mist plants with. I have 1 with 125' of tubing on it. No loss of pressure. They do have stronger pumps to run more mist heads. I use all of there pumps. The biggest issues are clogged mist heads. I use RO water to keep them clean it also prevents the pumps from failing. I still need to clean the heads every month.

My Cham cage has about 5' of tubing to the mist head.

Thank you! I totally forgot about greenhouses and gardeners using this. Sounds like i wont have a problem! Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom