Missus got her tank! :)

Actually, sometimes they can't right themselves...especially when they're little because their shells aren't as domed...so keep an eye on him.

Are you kidding? She never takes her eye OFF of him! 😆
Ol' Furface & I are going through that neglected phase that comes with any new pet. 🐶🙎‍♂️
I think both my dog and fiancé are feeling similarly, to be entirely honest (pet Ol’ Furface for me). I’m really liking the new tortoises’s name!

How can you call him Ol'Mitch....he's not old!
Not that anyone asked me 😂 but I’ve noticed a pattern in the names of pets here..

Beardie = Ol’ Stinkeye
Dog = Ol’ Furface
Panther cham = uh, actually his name escapes me at the moment
Tortoise = Ol’ Mitch

Anyway, seems to me if you’re an animal member of the @Klyde O'Scope household, you get an Ol’ thrown in front of your name by default/as a term of endearment haha

Not that anyone asked me 😂 but I’ve noticed a pattern in the names of pets here..

Beardie = Ol’ Stinkeye
Dog = Ol’ Furface
Panther cham = uh, actually his name escapes me at the moment
Tortoise = Ol’ Mitch

Anyway, seems to me if you’re an animal member of the @Klyde O'Scope household, you get an Ol’ thrown in front of your name by default/as a term of endearment haha
Yup! The cham is Ol’ Grumpypants I believe.

IDK if it can be seen, but his back feet aren't touching the ground (neither are his front feet).
He stayed perched on his plastron like this for nearly an hour today—jest restin'. 🥱

1629570534598.png

Definitely for the greater good that particular fad died out. Some things are best left to professionals/tortoises 😂
I kinda missed flash/smart mobs too, and I'm sorry they died out—I thought they were kinda cool & creative. But I certainly see your point; some internet challenges are downright stupid & dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom