Missing Scales?

Bokaru

So when I got my Senegal, Peppers, he had a small dark spot on the top of his head where it looked like he might have been bit or scratched in the wild.

I have had him for about five months. He has shed two or three times in that period and I have not seen much improvement on this spot. It is no longer black, but yellowish (looks like skin).

I was just wondering if I should be expecting to see the scales regrow at some point or if it will remain scaleless forever?

My little guy Leo had the same thing about 3 weeks ago, before I separated him from his mean cage mate... after he shed a week ago the excess skin is still there, I haven't seen any improvement But I'm thinking eventually t will have to grow back, obviously with some scarring but it shouldn't be too bad

When i got my little guy, i didnt notice it when i actually bought him at the expo, but there was definetly a scratch or scar or something on his head. Hes only shed once and it disappeared so i dunno, cant help you sry :(

Thanks for the replies! I figured the scales might not grow back, but wasn't sure. If I happen to see any improvement I'll make sure to write about it.

Back
Top Bottom