Miss you Fang

ijmccollum

I know this this probably just for chams but... I lost my Fang, Gramstola pulchra, and miss him greatly. He came in as an .75" spiderling and left me as an 3" beauty. He used to sit on my hand and watch TV with me while I pulled silk from his spinnerets. Being a male he would have a shorter lifespan than a female, but d@mn it! I wanted that time. I wanted to see him mature out at 6"s.

Apparently I did not get his lid closed tightly enough and he made the escape to only plunge a good 3.5 ft to his death - he hemorrhaged out. I have been playing "Fight Club" on myself since!

I don't care what it is, you lost a loved animal. This is the place and I am so sorry. don't blame yourself. Being perfect is not in our makeup.

Thanks much Lauri. Even big fuzzy T's can be companion animals. I feel really neglient though - 'caused my bud's demise by not making sure the latch was secure.

Last edited:
Thanks much Lauri. Even big fuzzy T's can be companion animals. I feel really neglient though - 'caused my bud's demise by not making sure the latch was secure.

We have all done something negligent at times. If others say they never have well.......... But don't beat yourself up, you made a mistake and will do better.

my husband had a rose hair for like 4 years, he had it when we met, almost the same thing happened to rosey, she fell from a entertainment center and passed, im sorry for your loss

im so sorry for your loss.:( you never ment any harm so dont kick yourself over an accident.

Back
Top Bottom