Minuscule dubious life-form

Toothless the cham

Established Member
Checking up on my dubia roach Colony as I spotted in the cricket water which is what they drink because I don't have anything else a small tiny baby dubia Roach. I only spotted it because I was here to refill the water but I didn't realize that my dubia roach colony was actually taking off. Now that I've been looking I've actually seen a couple. I am very surprised that the dubia roach Colony has been flourishing as it has. A lot of the older dubia roaches have been dying and being eaten out from the inside for nutrition for the others. So I haven't been very hopeful I would actually get some breeding to be happening. Surprisingly it has and I see a few babys in here. 1575832501770235756570409923542.jpg

if you are talking about the hairy worm thingy inbetween the green and blue jello(or im just seeing things), that is a cleaner crew, and darkling beetle larva that eats the dead shells etc.

PS: i dont recomend gell, if it dehydrates and gets stuck to a feeder, it rehydrates in the lizard, and sometimes has trouble passing. It is not digestible by you and the lizard.

if you are talking about the hairy worm thingy inbetween the green and blue jello(or im just seeing things), that is a cleaner crew, and darkling beetle larva that eats the dead shells etc.

PS: i dont recomend gell, if it dehydrates and gets stuck to a feeder, it rehydrates in the lizard, and sometimes has trouble passing. It is not digestible by you and the lizard.
I am not sure what you are seeing but there are 2 dubia roaches.

Also what should I use to give them water than

I think Toothless was trying to be humorous referring to baby dubias as "dubious life-forms." I was expecting to see worm-like parasites or similar too when I read the subject title.

I think Toothless was trying to be humorous referring to baby dubias as "dubious life-forms." I was expecting to see worm-like parasites or similar too when I read the subject title.

yez dubia are just back ground noise, must find the odd ball thing in the bin.

Back
Top Bottom